Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Catching Up Again

This is so sad--I had to find my spa itinerary to remember what treatments I had.  Thursday started out with a Spirulina Body Wrap with Bill.  It isn't the least bit glamorous but it does heavenly things to your skin.  I had a Watsu with Glen in the afternoon and ended the day with Bill and a Thai Massage.  I had an early dinner then back to the room for the end of the BCS Championship with a fire glowing in the fireplace.
Friday--how did that happen?  I looked forward to the week for so long and now it was winding down.  I had a Sonoma Lavender Kur with Laura.  Midday treatment was Reflexology with Reike with Diane--my preview to next week's CT scan.  Diane says I'm not out of the woods yet but I will beat this thing.  Rudolfo did my manicure--new color--Keys to my Karma--a kickass red that is holding up quite well.  I closed my day with a custom blend aromatherapy massage with Glenn.  Friday night I packed everything sort of neatly.  I was up and out of the room early Saturday morning.  I had the bellman load up the car before breakfast.  I had one last day of cottage chese lemon pancakes then headed to the spa for my last treatment--Stone Pedicure with Bebe.  Bebe also does reflexology and stopped at one point and said, "You're better!"  Hope she's right.  Toes painted the same kickass red, I went out to the lounge to sid and read (and nap) while my toes dried to the point that my socks wouldn't leave fabric marks on them--about an hour.  Leaving is the hardest part, but I had a baby shower to get home to, so it wasn't all bad.
I've been resting since i hot home.  Pampering is hard work!  I'm trying to pick up, a little at a time.  The mess I live in is starting to annoy me.  I still get tired very quickly, so it is a little at a time.  Winding up bits of yarn and putting them in a bag for people who use them for crafts.  I'm finding treasures in the pile.  Elaine gave me a picture box, so I finally unloaded the prints I had from our trip to England and France in 07.  I think it was the last trip I used film.
Today, I got myself up reasonably early to get into the city for a hair cut.  I now look terribly glamorous.  Two cuts ago it was too short, the last cut came about a week before the growth spurt, so it was too long.  I think this one is just right.  I don't want to sleep on it--but I will.
That's it for now--one more week before the CT scan.  I'm aprehensive about it, so keep up the prayers.
xxooxx

1 comment:

Margie said...

OK..officially...I want to retire and spaaaaaaaaa. You are an inspiration!..
MB