Tuesday, January 26, 2010

So now what?

The euphoria of remission is still running wild, but now what do I do?  I'm trying to pick up, bit by bit, but I was trying to do that before.   There's that stamina thing that needs rebuilding.  The best way for me to do that is by walking, but it is hard to walk in a monsoon.  It was supposed to clear up today, but it has been dark and overcast all day.  I love the rain, but it's keeping me from the walking agenda.  Picking up isn't all that exciting either  The millions of games on Facebeek have lost some of their charm.  Maybe I'll just put all the tasks that need to be done on slips of paper and pull slips of paper out of a hat till everything is accomplished.  No, then I'd really have to DO something.  I've got three more weeks till I leave for Canada--I could start packing--but it is just pathetic when it takes you longer to pack than you will be gone.  I'm guessing that things will eventually fall into place.  Till then, I'll just wander around the house and look for things to keep me entertained.
xxooxx

1 comment:

Bertamom said...

LOL! Too much time on your hands! And I'm with you on the cleaning thing - I'm always up for finding something ELSE to do instead.