Thursday, December 2, 2010

Status Update

CT scan was clear, so I'm still in remission.  I had some minor problems, but after two days of clear liquids and magnesium citrate, I'm feeling better and prepared for a drive by colonoscopy, should one be available.  Your teeth get lonely on clear fluids.  I'm back to real food and hoping not to have to do THAT again.
Thanksgiving was a perfectly lovely day.  The family, plus my friend Dory, were here for dinner.  Everything was perfect.  It was a peaceful visit, good food, good company.  It was the best.  I was concerned about CT scan results, but things are good there, too.
It's time to work on the Christmas novella, which shouldn't be as long this year because there was no big trip.  I bought Christmas cards and 2011 calendars.  I'm ready for new adventures.
Not much else to report.  After a few days of autumn, we've moved to sweater weather.  Good thing, because I have a lot of them.
xxooxx

No comments: