Monday, May 23, 2011

Chemo 3.4

Yes, it is that time again.  Blood counts are still down, in spite of the new blood two weeks ago.  Down to the point that they actually debated about giving me chemo today.  I'd have been really annoyed to go down there and be sent home without being pumped full of poison.  Give her the chemo won out.  Elaine made a lunch run and I had plenty of knitting, so life was grand.  When we got home, Monica came over to drive her mother to BART.  The girls are all sticking to their diet--I almost didn't recognize Elaine when I picked her up at the BART last night.  She's looking GOOD.  Monica's clothes are hanging on her.  I'm so very proud of all of them.  I know how hard it is to lose a pound.  I got a little choked up when they left as Monica got into the driver's side of the car.  That sweet little baby is growing up so fast.  She has two more days of this term, then she will be a Sophomore!  Growing up--a miracle to watch, but do they have to do it so fast?
I'm feeling ok--tired, but ok.  The TV in the living room finally died--it has been on the sick list for quite a while.  It might be repairable, but it will probably be cheaper to replace it.  Glenn and I each have sets i our rooms, so it isn't like we're wandering in the desert.
That's it for now.  Waiting for the orcs on Wednesday.
xxooxx

No comments: