Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Yosemite October 2010

It was glorious.  I was saddened by health problems of two of my favorite staff.  They are firmly in my prayers.  But it was glorious.
This is a view of the falls from the Ahwahnee Monday morning.
Even the Royal Arches had water trickling down.

The two obligatory pictures of Half Dome


Random shot

The falls on Wednesday


More random shots



Off Tioga Pass Road on Thursday




Really glorious.  We didn't do much, but we were there and it was wonderful.  Since Tioga Road was open, we went to Reno for our last two play days.  We had a blast-especially the morning we left when I played $20 and came away with $80.  It's always more fun when you win.
We made great time coming home on Saturday--got home before Glenn left for work, so he did the heavy lifting, God bless him.  Saturday was not a good sports day--my Cal Bears lost badly and even my Giants lost.  I guess somebody has to.
Sunday was church.  The 49ers won(!) in London.  I won too--I didn't have to buy Halloween candy because I spent the night with my friend Sue in her new apartment.  We watched the Giants win.  Monday, I was supposed to go to a meeting, but we all wanted to watch the game, so we postponed it to Tuesday--which gets me back to my previous post--GO GIANTS!
I am now more or less current.
xxooxx

No comments: