Thursday, July 26, 2012

A Little Trip to ER

Woke up this morning around 1:30 is screaming pain.  It took very little convincing on Ally's part to go to the hospital.  I chose her as the driver this time because Glenn was exhausted.  He works swing on Wednesdays and day on Thursday through Sunday, so that first night is a killer for him.  Allie had just gotten home, so it was easier for her.  ER was pretty empty and they took me in right away without having to faint or say chest pain, or bleed, or anything.  We didn't know if the pain was cancer, chemo, or constipation.  Once they got my pain under control, I sent Ally home to sleep.  Getting a ride home would not be a problem.  I got poked and prodded and had a scan.  Constipation won.  Two enemas and much production later I was feeling much better and ready to go home.  Dory couldn't believe it when I messaged her to come get me.  I'm tired, very tired, but feeling much better.  Don't need breakthrough meds, at least not right now, and that's a very good thing.  Think I'll have some lemonade and a nap.  Thank you, God, for an easy one this time.
xxooxx

No comments: