Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Chemo 6.1B

Wasn't as bad as 1A.  I was in terrible pain all week,on top of my regular pain meds popping percocet like they were M&M's.  It helped somewhat.  I did get yelled at because I didn't call the office to let them know how I was feeling.  The pain could be the cancer, it could be the chemo, or is could just be constipation--or all three.  As I have learned on this journey, life is all about managing poop.  My pain meds were increased and if I'm still hurting Friday, I'll call.  I'm doing somewhat better.
Tamra from church gave me a ride downtown to get my hair cut today.  It has thinned a little and not grown much in the last 12 weeks, but a trim was nice.  Got home to see the end of the ball game--Giant's lost--Boo--but they took the series--good.  Don't know what I'm going to do tomorrow with no baseball.  Guess I'll survive.
That's it.
xxooxx

No comments: