Monday, April 14, 2008

OK, then

I saw my oncologist today. She is pleased with the progress on my incision and we are set to start chemo on Wednesday the 16th at 9 in the morning. I had been praying for courage or patience, whichever was required, just in case they put off the chemo again. so now we know--prayers for courage in this new adventure. I told Dr. Chee that I'm still in the denial phase and asked her if I really have cancer. She said, technically, no, I had cancer, they removed it, now they want to make sure that it is all gone. I'm anxious, but this is just another virgin experience in a year full of them. I suppose at my age I should be thrilled to have a virgin experience.
xxooxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your doctor, Annie. Get all those bad cells out of there, and get on with your life! You go, you virgin you! *still praying*
love, KQ

Victoria said...

You're SOOOOOOO cutting edge! I just decided to do a blog on trail running in the Bay Area YESTERDAY and look-- my aunt beat me to it!!

I still have goodies for you...

Anonymous said...

I like your doc, too. And like Laura said - "Anne Carlson will kick cancer's butt!" We'll be sending lots of prayers your way -- love, Berta