Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Queen of Snot

Just so my sister won't worry about me--I've been lying low, raising the earnings of Kimberly-Clark. I shouldn't complain, I haven't had a cold since August. Mostly I've been hanging around, blowing my nose. Glenn had some excitement he could have done without. Saturday night, someone who had nothing better to do, broke his driver's side window. He discovered it Sunday afternoon when he was leaving for work. He was not a happy boy. Fortunately, he has a friend in the auto repair business who replaced the window for what his deductible would have been. All is made well again--wish other things were that easy.
Glenn and I had planned on weeding today, but we were saved by rain in the morning, and the Giant's home opener in the afternoon--and a Dr. appointment for me. Except for cancer and a cold, I'm healthy as a horse. The Giants are currently on a winning streak--they have won 100% of their game--and yes, I do mean game. A 1-0 record is better than 0-1.
There is an owl somewhere out back, serenading us--pretty cool!
That's the snot report for today.
xxooxx

No comments: