Sunday, March 29, 2009

To the Patron Saint of things Automotive

If it isn't one thing, it's another. I am the mother of a dead car. Last week I put it on the charger and it ran for 5 days. Now, in spite of the charger, it is deader than a doornail. Not a sound, not a click, nothing. My mechanic was going to come get it on Tuesday, now I may have it towed down to them tomorrow. They will be my first call of the day. Lee put in the battery Feb 07, so it shouldn't be that. No, it's probably something more expensive. So I'm driving Glenn's Grand Am--it is way sportier than I am. Still, I'm thankful I have to option to drive it. I even put gas in it last night, so now we're bonded.
On paper, I'm doing well--physically, not so well. I'm still having stomach pains that the Zantac isn't really helping. I suppose I should let my oncologist know--or maybe my primary care. It is possible that everything is not cancer related. Hey, cool, I could have unrelated things wrong with me. Wouldn't that be a treat.
We are having lovely spring weather, that I am not out enjoying. The weeds are thriving and I look at them and think I would be out pulling them--maybe tomorrow--after I talk to the mechanic....
That's it for today.
xxooxx

No comments: