Monday, March 30, 2009

To the Patron Saint of things Automotive Part 2

I'm not sure which saint it is, but it is one speedy dude. Thank you, God, for looking after me and my wallet. I had Triple A tow the car to my wonderful mechanic, expecting the worst. That was shortly after 10 this morning. Jerry (the wonderful mechanic) called me around 2 with the news that the car was good as new. The battery cables were loose and dirty. They cleaned and tightened them, and presto! My car is home, sleeping happily in the garage, ready to do my bidding tomorrow. I was thinking alternator--at the very least. I'm a happy girl.
We seem to be in the middle of a huge butterfly migration. I don't think I've ever seen so many mariposas here in San Bruno. They are followed by many birds, licking their chops and dive bombing the stragglers. Nature at my doorstep!
That's my news for today. I'm still not especially comfortable, but I made it to Curves this morning--between car being towed and fetching it.
xxooxx

No comments: