Thursday, March 26, 2009

Today's report

It is all good. The left periaortic lymph node that measured in at 7.7 cm x 4.3 cm x 3.3 cm in November is now 18 x 20 mm. My doctor is very pleased and I am happy. Long term prognosis is looking much better than it did in December. My goal is to be healthy for my sister's 50th wedding anniversary--in ten years. The short term plans are for two more chemo cycles then reevaluate.
I've been to Curves twice this week and Glenn and I went for a walk on Tuesday. I'm doing an initiation tonight in Chapter, and that includes a lot of walking, so I'm saving my energy for that. Sometime today I need to find time when I'm not knitting long enough to do my nails, that are suffering the ravages of time and cleaning. I think I can manage that.
Nothing else exciting.
xxooxx

No comments: