Tuesday, February 16, 2010

In Calgary

Here I am, back on vacation again, and back where I was in July, at the Palliser.  I have a lovely suite to stretch out in for the next day.  To catch up on the last week, I was a very good girl and went to Curves Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.  They were closed yesterday due to the holiday.  That was a good thing, because I felt wretched yesterday.  Fortunately, I lived.  I got up early to do the last minute packing--and got most of it.  The only things I left at home are my little blue shoes that I wear most of the time.  Think I'll take a little walk to the Bay Company tomorrow morning (two blocks) and see if I can find a suitable replacement.  It may be a good thing, because my little blue shoes are getting old and probably secretly wanted to be replaced.  What's a trip without a surprise shopping trip?
I'm planning on dinner here at the hotel then a relaxing evening of Olympic watching.  Gretchen gets in tomorrow then we are off to Lake Louise.
Life is good.  I think I'll go look for dinner.
xxooxx

1 comment:

Bertamom said...

Sounds wonderful! Have a grand time with your sister -