Friday, February 5, 2010

Just in Case You Are Keeping Score

I rounded out the week with another Curves morning--twice around the circuit--good for me.  I set my alarm or 6:30 so that I could wish Glenn a good trip--he was off to San Diego after he finished work today.  I'm praying that he gets there and home safely and has a good time while he's gone.  It is perfectly fine for me to run around the country--I'll be lonely while he's gone.  I think I can cope.  There is lots to keep me occupied--stuff I should do, stuff I want to do, and stuff that I really need to do.  And if I run out of stuff, there are always books to read.  I spent a few minutes on the next cleaning project--but that's so far down on the things I don't want to do that a few minutes was all I could spare it. I'm waiting for the skies to open up again.  It was actually sunny for a bit this morning--well, the part of the morning that I saw.  Gretchen is driving north for a visit with Victoria, so the longer the rain waits, the better for her.  She's probably to Victoria's by now, so i guess the rain can come any time.  Last night, when I was driving home from band practice, it looked like it was raining from the ground up.  Great weather to watch from inside.
I won't bore you with the exercise statistics.  I'm a little proud of myself for getting out and doing it this week.  The goal, of course, is to make it a normal part of my week, so not even worthy of comment.
xxooxx

2 comments:

Bertamom said...

Good job, Anne - I bet it feels good!

Bertamom said...

You should be proud of yourself - it's hard to get up and out to the gym! I have the same problem getting up to walk Mira in the early a.m. - but I do feel better when I do it!