Friday, November 18, 2011

Chemo 4.1

Chemo at 10, home by noon.  It started with the usual blood sucking, numbers being good, I started with Dex and Zofran, about half an hour of Topotecan, then flushing the port then home by way of the bakery.  I have my calendar for the rest of November and for December--three more chemos and two doctor appointments.  It's either going to be a very long six months or very short.  I went to Curves this afternoon--everyone thinks keeping that us is a very good idea.  I'm not feeling anything from the chemo, though my doctor did increase my long acting pain meds--I told her this morning that I was popping Percocet like they were M&M's.  I'm hoping to make it to Pacific Star's installation tonight.  I just have to get into a formal, get there, sit there and be cute.  I can do that.  Tomorrow is the church Thanksgiving dinner.  Yes, I'm cooking again.  The Dex should keep me feeling good until Sunday.  Stay tuned.  We'll see how this one works.
xxooxx

No comments: