Sunday, August 17, 2008

Doing next to nothing

I've been asked how radiation is going. Fine, I guess, since I've only been zapped twice. Apparently it takes a while for side effects here. I'm still fighting the cold and feel like crap. I don't think we can blame radiation for that. I'm less interested in food---even comfort food. this could be a good thing--except the radiation guys don't want me to change size until they are finished with their work. We'll see.
I'm on sports overload, getting to chose between the Giants, the 49ers, and the Olympics--and soon it will be time for the best of all sports, Cal football. The 49ers did well yesterday, the Giants not so. They just don't get it that they are part of my recovery.
I'm still knitting--have several new projects to post when I get the energy to take pictures of them. Right now, I'm making a sweater for me, which seemed like a good idea at the time, but which is really getting heavy on the needles. Baby clothes don't get that heavy. It isn't a road race. it won't be sweater weather for a while.
That's the musings for now.
xxooxx

No comments: