Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Prayer request

For my faithful readers, I just heard from my friend Margaret, the friend I visited in Canada. She and Ken were in a near fatal accident last week. This was the first chance she had to call me. She's doing ok, in the small hospital in Wynyard, with broken ribs and various other non-threatening things. Ken is in ICU at the hospital in Saskatoon after spending the first week in Calgary in ICU. He has a serious head wound. His condition is stable but guarded. Margaret said neither of them had any business surviving at all and feels that the fact that they did is an act of God. I'm with her. Now if He would be so good as to make them well, I'd appreciate it. Please add my dear friends Ken and Margaret to your prayer list.
xxooxx

3 comments:

Bertamom said...

Oh my gosh. Anne, that's horrible. I will keep them in my prayers -

Victoria said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your friends--hopefully they will have a speedy recovery. How about YOU though? It sounds like you are doing well, all things considered-- are you still feeling relatively well? The knitting is great, by the way.

Anonymous said...

wow.
Almost a year to the day that Aunt Chris and Uncle George - who have bounced back quite nicely, btw - had their crash. God does take care of us all (see above reference), but I'll add my voice to the chorus of prayers going up for Ken (of the Tilley hats, yes?) and Margaret.
Much love and more prayers for you, too,
KQ