Saturday, August 9, 2008

Home yet again

Just a quick note to let you know that Elaine and I got to and from Las Vegas safely. I haven't looked at the pictures yet, so that the full story will have to wait till later. Suffice it to say, we had a good time, the wedding was lovely, Elaine was a tremendous help--I've traveled alone so much recently that it was a pleasure to have her there being my beast of burden. I am still battling exhaustion and batting my eyelashes (I still have those) pretty much requires a nap to recover.
Anyway, I'm back with just the annual Labor Day weekend outing to look forward to between now and the end of September.
More later with pictures.
xxooxx

1 comment:

Bertamom said...

Glad to hear you had a good time! Was it a really VEGAS Vegas wedding? Did you do anything else fun while you were there? I'll probably see you this morning at church - I'll look for you!