Friday, September 11, 2009

I Feel Better!

I'm not sure when it happened, or which drug is responsible, but I'm feeling better. My throat doesn't hurt as much, my nose doesn't hurt as much, and my ears don't hurt at all! Yippee skippie! So is it the antibiotics, the protonix, or the decongestants. Who cares--I feel better. My throat has been sore for so long I thought it was normal. It feels better. Everything feel better. I'm not sure I feel like dancing a jig, but I could sure play one--up to tempo. Thank you, God, for whatever it was. I remember, after I had my back surgery, Halloween '03. My doctor told me that I would feel tingling in my legs, which I did--for months. Sometime on our train trip home from New York, I noticed that my legs weren't tingling any more. Couldn't tell you when it happened. That's what my throat was like. This morning I still felt like crap and now I'm approaching good. I won't question it any further. I'll just enjoy it.
xxooxx

2 comments:

Bertamom said...

I'm glad for you!

Rosalynn said...

M’deer M’zz Pi,

God yes, so much better when the pain stops. Thank god and thank goodness.

LLLove you to bits and pieces,
RRR