Monday, February 23, 2009

Sonoma-full day one

It took me a while to get the laptop up and running, but here we are. I had an excessively wet journey up here yesterday. When I got to the junction of Hwys 121 and 12, ready to turn left onto 12, there was a big firetruck in the way. Oh no, my junction was flooded. I had to take a detour! The up side is that I now know an alternate route. They upgraded me to a Mission Suite, nice, but far away from the Spa. The Big 3 is still closed--opening Friday. Great--I have to go home on Thursday. I'll manage. I had a Watsu and Body Coffee Scrub with Laura yesterday afternoon. I'd forgotten what a great Watsu Laura gives. Had a room service steak and watched the end of the Oscars. Today, I had a Spirulina Body Wrap with Laura, Reike with Diane, and a Stone Massage with David. All amazing. I could barely walk after the stone massage, I was so relaxed. I took the waters, then came back to the room and played with the computer. Now I'm going to look for dinner then make an early night of it.
xxooxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am constantly amazed. How on earth do you fit it all in? You drove through rain, hit a detour, had a coffee scrub and a great Watsu. And then managed to have time for the last half of the Oscars. All on Sunday afternoon.

Whew! You and the energizer Bunny. If I didn’t know you well, I would imagine you were hiding large patches of nappy pink fur under your clothes.

BTW, did you hear that there was a nice celebration at the theatre over in the Castro when the Milk film and Sean Penn won? I liked his speech too.

I was a little worried at first that he was going to get a little overly political, but he kept it short enough for me. I was happy he shared the limelight with Mickey Rourke, too.

So glad to hear you’ll stay and be pampered till Thursday, sweetheart. You really need it.

LLL,

RRR