Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ash Wednesday

So here we are at Lent, and it is time for self-denial. I started the day with a lenten self-denial Watsu. I had time before my next appointment, so I retired to the loggia, with the heater on and towels for blankies. I reclined with my book, Grishem's The Chamber, and almost slept through my next appointment--a tandem massage. Arlene had to come looking for me and wake me up. The tandem massage is so very decadent. After that, I changed into a dry suit and took the waters before my facial. I am now so glamorous I can stop traffic. After the facial, it was back to the loggia with the heater and the towels, my book and another nap. Now I have to pack to get ready to leave tomorrow after I have my fingers and toes tended to.
xxooxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As one of your oldest best friends, I feel it is incumbent upon me to point out that it sounded just the tiniest like a wanton (not Lenten) self-denial Watsu to me. No, no, do not get all defensive here. Just a thought.

And I, of course do not have personal knowledge concerning a Tandem Massage. Howsoever, I do know what that term seems like. I am either jealous or concerned depending on the true meaning of “tandem” in the massage moniker.

I hope, Anne, you are not putting all of us to a full body blush. I mean, really, darling.

What a nice touch, heaters on the loggia! It’s a trifle on the passive/aggressive side, but it sends a nice little message to PG&E: next time, try to fix the live wires in a more timely manner. I like it, Anne.

Have a safe, dry drive home. May your toes and fingers twinkle appropriately, my sweet.

LLLove,

RRR©Z