Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Getting ready to go

Well, we're just about off. There were a few little problems, but they are under control. I'm actually waiting to hear from my oncologist's office because my hands and feet are itching so much that I'm thinking about chewing them off. Just need to find out if OTC Benedryl is OK for me to take. Naturally this wasn't going on when I saw them on Monday. It woke me up at 3 in the morning--no call on the red phone, just itching. I think I'd rather deal with world peace.
So, the car is packed, I'm ready to pick up Kathy, and ready to visit God's voting address. I did a little retail therapy yesterday so I have clothes that actually fit. who knows, maybe I'll walk enough at Yosemite that my thinner clothes will fit when I get home...or not...that would be a WAY BIG miracle.
So--I'm off. Be ready for pictures.
xxooxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Say hi to the G-man for me if you see him when you get there. Does he really have a mailbox? With a cute little shingled roof and all?

And do try not to gnaw off the paws. Awfully messy. So inconvenient, really darling. Besides, that just leaves the ears, nose, eyebrows, belly button and the unmentionables (uncomfortable at best) for high carat rings and things.

Try to do your schussing on skis and keep your spicy hot toddling confined to your mug.

Xiao 4 Niao
RRR©Z