Sunday, June 22, 2008

Not so bad this time

Of course, I didn't try to do anything, either. Yesterday was so hot, I just lay in a darkened room, reading (it wasn't that darkened),taking my drugs on time and drinking lots of water. It was somewhat cooler today, so there wasn't the sweat factor, but it was more of the same. Living better chemically. I didn't feel much like eating, so I didn't force myself. Any orcs were only orcs-in-training and manageable. Whew. Of course, when I back off on the drugs tomorrow, it could all be there just waiting for me. Now don't get me wrong, I don't feel like doing anything strenuous, I just don't feel as bad as I did after the first round of chemo--or maybe I'm used to it.
xxooxx

1 comment:

Bertamom said...

Hope it's not bad when you back of the good stuff. Missed you at church, but glad you took it easy. John was better - he was even at the Fiesta on Sat. night! Now the fog has returned in full force - it's summer!