Saturday, January 24, 2009

Making Plans

I couldn't stand it any longer, so yesterday I talked with my friends in Moncton, NB, otherwise known as Fairmont reservations. I have one, lonely, room upgrade certificate that expires the end of next month--so I made a reservation for Sonoma the last week in February. It will be the same as last time--drive up Sunday after church and come home on Thursday in time for Eastern Star. THEN--I made all the reservations for Monica and my trip to the Canadian Rockies in July. Hotel reservations are easy enough to cancel if Dr. Chee says I won't be fit to travel then, but I wanted to make sure we had the reservations where I wanted, when I wanted--and we do! I'm never happier than when I'm planning a trip--and I've planned this trip three times already. Monica will have a wonderful time, and I will be in places that I truly love. Maybe now that I've got July planned, I can go out and buy some 2009 calendars. I have a purse sized and one in the kitchen, but we usually have them in many placed around the house. It was just another thing that didn't happen this December.
xxooxx

No comments: