Thursday, May 8, 2008

Doing well today

Still feeling fine...so far. I'm still losing hair, but in quarter inch pieces now so it won't clog the plumbing or break a vacuum cleaner--should anyone choose to come over here and vacuum.
I went to a fairly large Eastern Star function last night, in the cranial prosthesis. It was amazing the number of people who flat out didn't recognize me--and I wore a dress I've worn before. General reaction was "Keep the color." I'm planning on going to my own Chapter tonight--we'll see what the verdict is there.
Maybe the Giants will take pity on me and start winning tomorrow as I start feeling crappy.
xxooxx

4 comments:

music buddy said...

ok...I'm not good at hair either. It'll be good to see the "new U" tonight.

...Music buddy

Anonymous said...

Dear Anne,

Your courage give me courage. Thanks, Karen

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are not on the Kiwi island in 2007 any more! Or inhabiting the body of the unknown woman in the unlabeled photo.

I am agog to hear the ongoing blog of the cranial prosthesis, both One and Two. Hair - micro and macro - seems to have a life of its own when it comes to style and recognition factor.

When you feel up to it, Mabel has some rilly rilly HOT makeup flashes she wants you to try out on your eyelid color. It's the dernierre CRI, believe me!!! Really!

Oh dear, was that supposed to be French or Spanish? I can never remember where the tildes or the told yous go . . .

RRROZ

Victoria said...

You still didn't tell me what you want for dinner tomorrow. How are you feeling?