Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Second of Six

Chemo wasn't bad, just long, but not as long as last time. I got there about 9:15 and we were on the road by 2, and that was after stopping at the bakery. I finished a layette and blanket and started on a hat to match the baby blanket, so at least it is productive time.
I wore the wig--er cranial prosthesis--it still takes a little getting used to--especially for me since I've never had hair that color, even it my experimental days. But, it's better than the buzz cut in public--I wouldn't want to scare the horses, after all. That's it for today. I'm expecting to feel pretty good today and tomorrow. Friday should be a different story.
xxooxx

1 comment:

Victoria said...

2/6=1/3. One more and you'll be half-way...

Looking forward to seeing the cranial prothesis on Sunday. Any dinner requests?