Thursday, May 29, 2008

Trying to learn new skills

All right. I got a new camera cable and I was going to try to add pictures. It's not working. I need some of my geeky friends to show me what I'm doing wrong. I WANTED to include a picture of me in Canada, one week pre -surgery, on snowshoes. And I WANTED to show you all the cranial prostheses and maybe open it up to a vote. And I WANTED to show some of the sweaters I've done--especially the little girls' sweaters before I ship them off to Georgia. But NO. Geeky friends, I need you.
I'm doing ok at the moment, still on the pre and post steroid meds. All bets are off for the next few days, though. Maybe I can figure out how to get the pictures up yet...
xxooxx

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Apparently you and my mother are related... ;-)
If you don't find someone to help you before the next time I come over (I have Davis this weekend, or I'd come this weekend), I will help you...

Hope the meds work... hang in there!

Anonymous said...

I add my entreaties for your special geeky friends to come forward. I cannot wait to see the little sweaters and the cranial prostheses.

Hope the worst of it will be over soon, dearest. Better living through chemistry.