Thursday, May 22, 2008

These little things...

Have you ever noticed that a good counter irritant will take your mind off your other troubles? Two years ago, I got a cute new cell phone because I wanted to be able to access my e-mails wherever I went. I know, I'm not that important to the fate of the free world, but I really like to keep in touch when I'm away from my computer. So I got this great phone. It helped me stay in touch when I was at the hospital.
So anyway, I've been getting these e-mails that I've ignored about how Blackberry was going to be updated and I needed to do something. Oops. Now I know the guys at Advent are already snickering because they know how tech savvy I am. After I got sufficiently frustrated, I called att mobility. after a long chat with customer service, she got as frustrated as I am. Now I'm on hold being transferred to Research in Motion (aka Blackberry). So you are holding with me...So we talked to RIM--they were useless. Now we're going to Nokia...hang on...Oops--Nokia couldn't help us either. Now we are back to ATT tech support. They weren't helpful either, but, I think the wonderful ATT rep fixed it herself. We're waiting to see how things work. I received a message, now we're trying to send. So this has taken two hours of my busy little day.
Let's hear it for counter irritants!
xxooxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, yes, it's the little things that will drive you crazy eventually . . . hope it's working for you now.

Victoria said...

Very important, the email. Without it, how will you know EXACTLY when people leave comments on your blog? ;-)

Unknown said...

Hi Annie, I love your blog and the new pictures. On the new hats, I think I'm favoring the red....it brings out the Irish in you! I love your first AMY most because I recognize you in that! Can I borrow it when we go swimming!

You have finally figured out that you have many, many friends in life, embrace their friendship. It's like having a huge family only you get to pick your sisters and brothers. You're one of the strongest people I know and you have the greatest attitude for fighting.......Can we all have a little celebration after you finish all of this? For now we will just celebrate every day as it comes. We love you Annie!