Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Third Chemo

Not so bad--only four hours. I should be feeling pretty good till sometime Friday or Saturday. this time we will be pulling out the big guns for pain relief. I have strict instructions to call the doctor if it doesn't help. We'll see. I had Elaine take pictures of me in all my CP's--now all I have to do is find the cable from my computer to the camera then you can all vote on which one you like best. Not that it will matter--I'll still wear what I want to wear when I want to wear it. So the next project will be finding the cable--or buying a new one...I guess that is a worthy cause. I never got back to sleep this morning. When the sun came up at six, I finally got up and worked on the little girls' sweaters. They are ready to send to Georgia now and I'm working on two more projects. That's my news.
xxooxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Anne,

Hold in there! Barry and I just got back from a day in Singapore! I'd send you pictures but we didn't pack a camera. Let me know if you're feeling alright for a visitor and I'll drop by, maybe early next week (Monday night?) with Beau!

Anonymous said...

Yes, please, photos! And of your knitting, too! (Do you have ANY idea how popular knitting blogs are?) Me, I don't knit. But I do love to see finished projects - they are so inspiring!
Re: your email: you are an ANGEL. I love you!

P.S. - new pages up on my site...

Anonymous said...

I love John Grisham - I got them one by one at the library. The Broker is my favorite. Hang in there!
Verna