Saturday, May 24, 2008

More little things

So now my Outlook seems to be corrupted. Now I'm talking to SBC Global tech support. What power thinks I want to spend my time talking to tech support? I could use Yahoo mail, but I like Outlook. All my addresses are there. My group update is there. I'm not a happy girl. And I'm not an excessively comfortable girl. I got my wound opened--again--yesterday. That didn't hurt because the area was numbed--but it did get a little achy when that wore off. Now I think I'm going to have an open wound for the rest of my life.
I'm being a blonde today, so life is more fun...Well, I was a blonde--I took my hair off because it was getting too hot and itchy.
So now we're holding for more tech support. It took an excessively long time, but I think it is now fixed. I have had my share of tech support for the forseeable future.
xxooxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anne- Melody gave me your blog sight and as Mel and I were chatting on the phone this morning, I thought I'd get on the internet and read a few. I only read a few, but just know that my thoughts are with you. Will read more and comment again.... Jennifer Neal

Victoria said...

Um, I would just like to point out that there is a comment imbalance going on here, oh-aunt-of-mine. Do you go in tomorrow or do you have another week?